All STIHL service kits
Maintenance for your STIHL machines
STIHL’s service kits contain everything needed to carry a routine service on the engine of a STIHL machine. Keeping on top of the maintenance of your tools helps it to maintain optimum performance and the reliability expected of the tool. There is a QR code on the box which can be scanned with a smartphone camera app to take you to how to video’s on how to change each component.
Each service kit comes with the following:
- Air filter
- Spark plug
- Fuel filter
- Service kit 6 is for non-2-MIX MS 170 / MS 180 models produced before 2015
- Service kit 11 is for MS 362 models produced before 2018
- Service kit 25 is for non-2-MIX HS 45 models produced before 2013
- Service kit 36 is for BG 86 / SH 86 models produced before 2012
- Service kit 37 is for BG 86 / SH 86 models produced after 2013
- Service kit 45 is for 2-MIX MS 170 / MS 180 models produced after 2015
- Service kit 46 is for 2-MIX HS 45 models produced after 2013
All STIHL service kits↓
* Manufacturer's recommended retail price updated as of May 2022. The manufacturer's recommended retail prices are subject to change without notice.
** Price on request from your STIHL Approved Dealer
The version(s) available in each country may differ from the above range and specifications; specific details may be subject to change without notice. Please ask your local STIHL Approved Dealer for further information.