ADVANCE X-LIGHT trousers
With Design A / Class 1 protection and improved sizing
Made from ultra-light, extremely breathable AVERTIC™ pro lite cut protection developed exclusively for STIHL.
- Front cut protection, tested in accordance with BS EN 381, made up of six layers for the lightest trouser choice in the ADVANCE series
- Black, ventilation fabric on the back of the leg make these trousers perfect for hot days
- Full elasticated crotch with ProElast, closable pockets and reflective areas for better visibility
- Awarded the KWF Pro quality mark
Trousers have cut protection class 1 (=ˆ 20 m/s)
* Manufacturer's recommended retail price updated as of February 2020. The manufacturer's recommended retail prices are subject to change without notice.
The version(s) available in each country may differ from the above range and specifications; specific details may be subject to change without notice. Please ask your local STIHL Approved Dealer for further information.