ADVANCE X-FLEX trousers
With Design C / Class 1 protection and improved sizing
Made from ultra-light, extremely breathable AVERTIC™ pro lite cut protection which makes the trousers 20 % lighter, 40% more breathable and allows them to dry quicker than ever before. AVERTIC™ has been developed exclusively for STIHL.
- Black and high visibility orange colour for improved safety
- Front and back cut protection, tested in accordance with BS EN 381, made up of six layers for protection without compromise on comfort or durability
- Special crotch construction for freedom of movement made from an extraordinarily robust outer fabric
- Elastic and breathable, with elasticated and waterproof knee protection
- Thorn and water resistance in the lower leg area, dirt resistant, long ventilation zippers on the back of the legs
- Awarded the KWF Pro quality mark
Trousers have cut protection class 1 (=ˆ 20 m/s)
* Manufacturer's recommended retail price updated as of July 2021. The manufacturer's recommended retail prices are subject to change without notice.
The version(s) available in each country may differ from the above range and specifications; specific details may be subject to change without notice. Please ask your local STIHL Approved Dealer for further information.