ADVANCE X-TREEm trousers
With Design A / Class 1 protection and improved sizing
The ADVANCE X-TREEm trousers have been designed specifically for forestry workers and arborists.
- Made from light and breathable AVERTIC™ pro lite cut protection material for unprecedented levels of comfort for cut protection trousers, tested in accordance with BS EN 381
- Less fatigue thanks to ProElast and perfect for professional use under extreme conditions such as on hot summer days
- Ventilation openings with zips to regulate body temperature
- Hard wearing, dirt and water resistant materials have been used making these trousers ideal for forestry work
- Ceramic-coated trimmings provide abrasion protection
- The inner lining is quick-drying and soft for greater comfort
- Black, high-visibility orange and silver reflective strips increase safety when climbing or on the ground
- Flat pockets with zips on the hip, seat and thigh areas
- Braces are included for an alternative option
- Awarded the KWF Pro quality mark
Trousers have cut protection class 1 (=ˆ 20 m/s)
* Manufacturer's recommended retail price updated as of February 2020. The manufacturer's recommended retail prices are subject to change without notice.
The version(s) available in each country may differ from the above range and specifications; specific details may be subject to change without notice. Please ask your local STIHL Approved Dealer for further information.